“Solemnize the coming New Year through exploring the fascinating winter tourism spots; the pep to exult this moment of emblazonment has come alive in this chilly month of December. India is a land that possesses enormous assortments of New Year holiday destinations to rejoice this celebratory spell!”
The chilly December month evinces that the time has arrived to bid a farewell to the existing year and to welcome the new one. New Year merriment in India is somewhat tantamount to the west, however, it still has the charm of its own. India is a preferred location to commemorate this festive time in a different manner. Mesmerizing Indian terrains offer a wide array of best vacation destinations, where a vacationer can formulate a plan to travel and enjoy this season. From fascinating hill stations to hypnotic beaches, India has everything that can make the New Year holidays memorable. Here is the list of some really great destinations to celebrate a never to be forgotten New Year in India:
Goa: One of the most preferred New Year holiday destinations in India, Goa is a wonderful land situated on the west coast of Indian Peninsula. This amazing land is ideal to enjoy an unforgettable vacation with the family. The awe-inspiring Goa beaches, exciting nightlife, astonishing churches and the other magnificent tourist attractions make this place magnetizing for the vacationers. In Goa, the New Year parties are organized in different parts of the state, where a tourist can go and enjoy his or her vacation to the fullest. The peak point of excitement and a kind of electricity can be easily felt in Goa at New Year. The tourists coming from various parts of the world can enjoy this exciting time with ultimate pomp and show! Sighting well-known film stars is a usual thing here, as they come to Goa to feel the thrill of enjoying the moment of festivity in this splendid destination.
· Nainital: The gorgeous hill station of Nainital proffers a not to be missed opportunity of enjoying the New Year holidays. The vibrant scenic vistas and palatable cuisines make the vacations really pleasant. The gleaming Naini Lake offers an elating boat ride. Naini Lake, after which the hill station has got its name, is cosseted by the lush verdant woods making the landscape picturesque. The environment is absolutely tranquil and a tourist can rejuvenate himself or herself in this scenic place. Some of the prominent attractions of this place are Naina Devi Temple, China Peak, Nainital Zoo, Astronomical Observatory and Aurobindo Ashram.
· Shimla: While planning the New Year party, it is not smart to miss the wonderful hilly land of Shimla. Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, is nestled amidst the spectacular hills and thick woods. The lovely climate, stunning panoramas and serene beauty of the peaks makes this destination just irresistible to enjoy this period of festivity. When it comes to charm, Shimla possesses an ambience that cannot be found anywhere else in the country. During winters, the temperature of this alluring hill station can go below zero degree making the perfect settings for sojourning afore a thundering fireplace. This awesome destination gives tourists an experience that never fades from their hearts throughout their lives.
· Kerala: The ‘Gods own Country’ Kerala offers so much to the tourists that one cannot resist himself or herself planning a visit here, especially during winters or specifically in the New Year. The striking land of Kerala includes breathtaking beaches, elegant rivers, steamy mountains and amiable local water bodies. There is soothing greenery spread all around in this attractive tourist destination. Beaches like Shankhumugham, Kovalam, Payyambalam, Mararikulam and Fort Kochi are astonishingly magnetizing. Rivers like Kallar, Periyar and Pamba offer various scenic views. The land boasts of majestic hills like Idukki and Wayand that are amazingly charming. There are inland water bodies such as Ashtamudi and Vembanad that add a cherry on the cake.
· Manali: Manali is an incredible tourist destination located in Himachal Pradesh. The panorama of this hill station is undoubtedly breathtaking. A tourist can take pleasure of watching snow capped peaks and the sparkling Beas river with its crystal clear stream meandering through the hill station. There are verdant trees of deodar and pine as well as the fruit orchards and tiny fields. One of the most imperative facts that make Manali an empyrean for the vacationers is that it provides a matchless opportunity for trekking. Some of the trekking trails in the town are in Lahaul, Bara Bhangal, Spiti and Zanskar ranges. The picturesque sightseeing options and the soothing climate make Manali one of the ultimate December holiday destinations.
· Mussoorie: Often called the ‘Queen of the Hills’, Mussoorie is a hypnotizing hill station located in Uttarakhand. Nestled in the foothills of snow capped Indian Himalayas, Mussoorie environment includes cool climate, fresh air and everything that attracts tourists to spend an unforgettable New Year vacation here. Loads of tourists flock in this soothing hill station during winters. The hill station is blessed with the natural beauty, mesmerizing waterfalls, lush green view of deodar, waterfalls and high snow capped peaks. The royal peak of Gun Hill provides an incredible bird’s eye view of the hill station and the majestic Himalayan range. All these attractions are enough to make this place tempting for the tourists.
New Year vacations are unquestionably one of the most awaited holidays that inculcate a spirit of joy and exhilaration. It is certain that New Year's Eve is not only about vibrant lights and loud music in discos, but it is also an ideal time to visit the top new year destinations as well. These miraculous tourist destinations make the tourist experience an exclusive savouriness of the season and take back the delightful reminiscences in the heart to treasure all through the life!